Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (LaTeX is also accepted).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Images should also be high enough quality to be printed on a letter sheet of paper.
- An abstract is included
- No author information is included in the paper, the main document should not include any identifying information.
- Must include college affiliation and acknowledgments (ie if the paper was written for a specific course or with a professor) in author information