Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- References are in APA format and where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the manuscript.
- The manuscript adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors hold copyright to the articles or abstracts submitted for publication.